Waterborne architectural coatings
Art texture paint coating
First, the art texture paint coating
After experiencing high temperatures, cold, monsoon and tropical rain forest climates, Di Sheng's textured paints are bold, unrestrained, natural and ever-changing three-dimensional textures. Their vivid color has witnessed the harsh test of time and climate, showing a unique style. A piece of art style painting is integrated into the building, which changes the stereotyped monotony of the traditional architectural decoration and becomes an indispensable and excellent material in the field of modern architectural design.
Second, the artistic texture paint coating product description
Thick paste elastic interior and exterior wall decoration materials, from the acrylic polymer emulsion, inorganic fillers and various additives composed of advanced decorative paint, from scratch type, standard type, fine scraping type and other types, both paint and base material two varieties.
Third, the art texture paint coating applications
With concrete, cement mortar, mixed mortar, masonry structure, brick-concrete structure and a variety of putty and other decorative surface, especially for high-end residential, luxury villas, hotels and other exterior decoration.
Fourth, the characteristics of artistic paint coating
1. Features: Water-proof, breathable, fire-retardant, anti-mildew, anti-bacterial, strong performance, artistic effect, water-based, non-toxic, natural environmental protection, good adhesion, excellent flexibility to prevent cracking of the coating.
2. Performance characteristics: Its unique elastic properties can bridge the capillary cracks on the base surface, and can better ensure that the coating itself will not crack; it can withstand the climate conditions of the north and south poles to ensure that the coating is durable and does not peel off or fade.
Fifth, the nature of the product
|Ingredient||Silicone compound elastic self-crosslinking acrylic resin coating|
|Exterior||Thick viscous body|
|Dilution ratio||Generally do not dilute, if you feel too thick can add some water, but not more than 3%|
|Construction Conditions||Above 5°C and 85% relative humidity|
|Dosage||2-3.5kg/m2(Depending on the base, different effects)|
|Drying time||Surface dry: 60 minutes/25°C|
|Recoat time||More than 8 hours / 25 °C (drying time will vary with the environment temperature and humidity)|
|Package product||Colored or transparent primer, dust-proof topcoat|
|Cleaning||After all the tools are used up, they should be cleaned immediately with water|
Six, matters needing attention
1. When the wall PH is greater than 10, it should be cleaned with oxalic acid water, and then washed with water until the wall PH is less than 10 before construction.
2. Must be fully stirred before use, according to the site temperature, humidity and different coating methods to select the most appropriate construction ratio to adjust the appropriate viscosity.
3. This product is a water-based coating and should avoid organic solvent contamination.
4. Rain or windy weather cannot be used. Drenched walls should be dry before they can be constructed.
5. Make necessary labor protection during construction.