Waterborne industrial coatings
Water-based plastic paint
Water-based plastic paint is a special-purpose handicraft special paint, non-toxic, odorless, can be diluted with water, divided into matt, semi-glossy, highlight three, light varnish color, high transparency; color paint full bright. Excellent product quality, simple construction, high solid content, low cost per square meter, full and tough paint film, rich colors, non-yellowing, strong adhesion and excellent physical and decorative protection. It is made of high-grade imported non-toxic pigments and conforms to international standards. It is mainly applied to the surface coating and protection of various rigid plastics such as ABS ABS+PC PC PS foaming type. Divided into dry and baking type.
Scope of application
It is widely used for surface coating and protection of handicrafts such as PVC, plastic and other special soft substrates with high environmental protection requirements.
1. Non-toxic, non-polluting, free from harmful substances such as benzenes, formaldehyde, heavy metals, etc., in line with U.S. and EU standards.
2. No irritating odor during construction or after construction, health and environmental protection, excellent chemical resistance, scratch resistance, no yellowing.
3. The advantages of high solid content, rapid drying, strong adhesion, high hardness, excellent scratch resistance, full film coating, easy construction, and free from construction time limit.
4. Wear resistance, aging resistance, effective flame retardant.
5. Non-flammable, non-explosive, easy to store and transport.
Hand sweeping, spraying. Dilution: 0-20% water diluted and stirred evenly. Temperature above 5°C; humidity below 85%. After construction, the paint film can be dried or dried. When baking, baking temperature 80 °C, not less than 20 minutes.